Hey Everyone! After the reset, I decided to create a subway system on the survival build server! Because of the 100 block rule and stuff like that, I am making this thread to see if anyone wants to have a subway station at / inside / near their house. If you agree, that means that I can build a subway station within 100 blocks of your house. I am planning on making several lines and will keep this thread posted with the latest updates regarding the status, list of stations, and lines. If you are interested, please post below! I will begin to start building the "A" line soon and building a central terminal for all the lines to connect to. There will be a fee to ride. The fee will be 1 iron ingot. After you pay your fare, you can ride the system anywhere. I am basing it off of New York City's subway system. If you have any questions please post in the forum below.
- No Griefing
- Do NOT break your minecarts after you get off. They will be re-used.
- No Stealing
- No Circumventing the turnstiles
- Do not build on top of a station that is near your house unless you have JMB1304's Permission.
System Status: Closed
- Central Hill Station - No Turnstyles yet
- Spawn Station South - Open
- Spawn Station North - Coming Soon
- "A" Line
- Central Hill Station
- Spawn Station South
- Spawn Station North